We arrange conferences and seminars which focus on current maritime subjects, such as business opportunities within green technology for ships, supply from Defence Command Denmark and so on.
Did you know?
- The Blue Denmark employs 115.000 people
- Denmark is responsible for 10% of the total transport of world trade
- Denmark is the world´s 4th largest maritime nation
- Denmark is among the world´s leading nations when it comes to environmental ship building and ship repair
- Northern Jutland has 400+ maritime companies
- The Blue Northern Jutland is characterized by service & repair companies, as well as, equipment suppliers
- The Blue Northern Jutland employs 16.000+ people (10% of the workforce in Northern Jutland)
- The maritime employment in Northern Jutland is increasing especially maritime equipment suppliers
- The Blue Northern Jutland makes up 10% of the Blue Denmark
- The fish industry and maritime equipment and services form 75% of the total maritime production in Northern Jutland
- An increasing number of companies in Northern Jutland is part of formalized maritime network
- Network and clusters create innovation, cooperation and visibility